We can help you:
- select the right courses for degree, diploma, and certificate programs,
- get approval to take most English and math classes,
- plan for transfer to a four year college or university,
- transition to your career field,
- deal with issues and concerns related to student success.
Use the Student Services Scheduler to make an appointment to see us.
Transfer Program Students
If you are planning to transfer to a four-year school, it is important to meet with both a BRCC advisor and an advisor from your transfer school to make sure you are taking the appropriate classes for both programs.
Stop by the Transfer Center, Room E112, to meet with the BRCC transfer advisor and transfer advisors from:
- James Madison University
- Eastern Mennonite University
- Mary Baldwin University
- Bridgewater College