Free membership for BRCC credit students; student ID card required for entry.
Members must fill out a PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness) form, sign the Policy and Procedures Acceptance form and complete a Rec Center orientation before using the facility.
Paid membership is restricted and only open to:
- BRCC alumni (graduates or cumulative of 45 credits) and their spouses
- BRCC faculty and staff and their spouses
- BRCC retirees and their spouses
- Affiliated persons and their spouses (with approval by the president or a vice-president)
- Those living in the household of any eligible member.
- $50 per semester (fall/spring/summer)
- $25 summer semester for faculty, staff and spouses
Fees must be paid by the payment option on BRCC ID cards (Blue Cards).
Full-time employees may also use payroll deduction. Deadlines for cancelling semester payroll deductions: December 10, April 25, July 25.
Access by the general public is limited to special events.
Members may bring guests for a $5 fee (paid by Blue Card). Guests must sign a waiver and complete the PAR-Q form. A parent/guardian must sign waiver for guests under 18. Hosts are responsible for guest behavior and damages.