Skip to Content

College & University Transfer



Want to learn more about how to enroll in one of these programs? Please contact Outreach & Enrollment Services to schedule a phone, in-person, or zoom meeting with a member of our team!


Program Information

Our College/University Transfer and Science programs let you take your first two years of classes here, earn an associates degree, and transfer to a four year school to work on a bachelor’s degree.

Get in Touch

Please complete the form, we are here to help.

(540) 234-9261
Box 80, One College Lane
Weyers Cave, Virginia 24486

Back to top