The Blue Ridge Community College Student Success Center assists students in achieving their educational and career goals. We provide tools and resources to support students and help overcome barriers to success.
We can help you
- Develop a personalized career plan
- Arrange experiential learning opportunities
- Identify job openings, polish your résumé, and sharpen interviewing skills
- Address challenges related to learning differences or disabilities
- Obtain reasonable accommodations and support for disabilities
- Develop academic and study skills
- Set achievable academic goals
- Improve motivation, time management, and organization skills
- Complete a SAP appeal, if you’ve lost your financial aid
- Complete the Single Stop screener if you need help with food, housing, insurance, etc.
- Connect with other campus support services (Tutoring, Financial Aid, etc.)
A free, confidential screener to link students with financial support programs
A program for students currently, or formerly, in Foster Care.
Emergency financial assistance for BRCC students with identified need.
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance (Food Stamps) Program Information
TimelyCare – Virtual Mental Health Services
TimelyCare offers free, 24/7 access to virtual care, self-care, and well-being tools. Login with your MyBRCC/VCCS username and password.
Make an Appointment
Make an appointment with Career Services, Accessibility Services, or Student Success.