The Student Computer Lab in F110 provides a place for currently enrolled students to work on assignments and get help with technology-related problems.
- Netbooks for on-campus use; student ID required for check out
- Printers – B/W and color (for assignments only)
- Wireless printing (in the library)
Can help you with:
- logging in/passwords
- software/online systems:
- MS Office
- Google Gmail/Drive
- Student Information System (SIS)
- computing questions
- checking out equipment
Student Computing Expectations
BRCC students are expected to be familiar with course required software. The computer lab assistants do not have expertise in all of the software in the lab. A moderately quiet work zone; be considerate, keep conversations at a whisper, take calls outside the lab.
- Hoonuit Learning – tutorials accessed through MY BRCC.