General Admission Requirements
BRCC has open admissions and you can be admitted if you:
- have a high school diploma/its equivalent, OR
- are at least 18 years of age and able to benefit from one of our programs
1. Apply for General Admission
Admission is free.
2. Be Admitted to a Program
If you are planning to work towards a degree, diploma, or certificate you will also need to be admitted to a program of study. Make an appointment with an academic adviser to complete paperwork and discuss any additional program requirements.
3. Take a Placement Test
English and Math Placement Testing is required of all students enrolling in a program of study or taking English or math classes unless you meet exception criteria. Non-native English speakers must take an ESL placement test.
4. Complete Additional Program Admission Requirements
Additional qualifications may be required in specific programs, such as:
- Veterinary Technology
- Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Partnership programs with other community colleges