Blue Ridge Community College is a two-year, non-residential, commuter college. We welcome applications from qualified international students who meet our academic, financial, and language requirements. Our Student Records Office complies fully with federal laws and regulations regarding admission and course enrollment of all immigrant and non-immigrant students.
- F-1 Visa international students are classified as out-of-state students for tuition payment purposes.
- Students with DACA approval (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) are eligible for in-state tuition.
- Federal financial aid is not available to F-1 Visa international students. Funds must be readily available for tuition payment at time of registration.
- F-1 Visa international students are not permitted to enroll in either the Nursing or Veterinary Technician Programs at BRCC due to domicile restrictions.
F-1 Visa Students
Deadlines for F-1 Visa Student Application Materials
- Fall semester enrollment: April 1
- Spring semester enrollment: October 1