Workforce Financial Assistance
Blue Ridge Community College has funding to provide financial assistance to students enrolled in certain noncredit programs leading to industry-recognized credentials.
Awards are based on financial need. Students will provide documentation of income to determine eligibility. Funds awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Minimum Requirements for Financial Assistance
- US citizen or eligible noncitizen.
- Minimum 18 years of age; OR completed high school graduation requirements.
- Be domiciled in Virginia
- Virginia resident for at least one full year prior to enrollment.
Other factors will also be used to determine eligibility.
- Drone Operations
- Certified Nurse Aide
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Registered Medical Assistant
- Certified Professional Coder
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Medication Aide
- Information Technology:
- CompTIA Certification Review: A+
- CompTIA Certification Review: Network +
- CompTIA Security+ Preparation, Certification, and Job Training
- Manufacturing Specialist
- Teaching License
- Transportation and Logistics:
- Commercial Driver’s License Class A and Class B
- Certified Logistics Associate
- Certified Logistics Technician
Workforce Certification Classes
View current classes being offered by topic.