Training locally means less travel and lost production time which saves you money. Our open classes provide skills training and test prep for certification for many local industries. We can customize classes, create new classes and provide training at your place or ours.
We also offer professional consulting services, facility rentals, and corporate event planning.
High-quality, cost-effective training for your employees benefits you with:
- Increased productivity
- Employee engagement
- Enhanced customer service
- Improved safety
- Competitive advantage
What training do you need? Our professional instructors will work with you to develop the program that best meets your needs.
Open Training Classes
In addition to certification training, we provide general workplace skills training in topics such as computer skills, leadership, customer service etc.
Don’t take our word for it, look at our client list and testimonials.
We provide workplace skills assessment services to help you hire and retain quality employees. Services include:
- WorkKeys™ job profiling (job analysis)
- Workplace skills test administration services, including the Career Readiness Certificate and other assessments
Our welding, cybersecurity technician, industrial manufacturing technician (MT1), and industrial maintenance technician (mechatronics) curricula are approved for registered apprenticeships. We can customize classes to meet your needs and schedule.
Registered apprenticeship is an agreement between an employer who needs a skilled worker and an employee (the apprentice) who wants to “earn while learning” a skilled occupation.
Apprenticeship combines paid, on-the-job training with trade-specific classroom instruction to prepare individuals for the jobs of the 21st century.
Benefits for the Employer
- Tailor training standards to your specific needs.
- Increase productivity by cultivating a highly skilled and knowledgeable workforce.
- Increase your capacity to promote from within, enhancing retention.
- Promote teamwork by strengthening bonds between management, supervisors and employees.
Benefits for the Apprentice
- High quality mentoring and education
- Earn while learning
- Earn a nationally recognized Certificate of Completion
- Qualify to sit for Journeyman License
- Enjoy higher lifetime average earning
Approved by the Virginia Department of Labor and Industry for registered apprenticeship instruction.
3 Year Welding Apprenticeships
- On-the-Job training: 6000 hours
- Related Instruction: 432 hours
4 Year Welding Apprenticeships
- On-the-Job training: 8000 hours
- Related Instruction: 576 hours