BRCC Secured Network
“BRCC” is our encrypted wireless network. Encryption protects your communications from being picked up by others; we strongly encourage you to use it.
Connect to BRCC
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: None
- CA certificate (unspecified)
- Login: MY BRCC (VCCS) username (axx12xx) or BRCC (brxxxxx – employees only) and password
- Anonymous Identity: leave blank
BRCCsecure Secured Network
“BRCCsecure” will no longer be available as of February 1; use “BRCC” instead.
BRCC Guest Open Network
“BRCC Guest” is an unsecured network for visitors who do not have VCCS or BRCC accounts.
Connect to BRCC Guest
After connecting (no credentials needed), you will be prompted to complete a form to create an account. Login credentials will be sent by email or text message.
Wireless printing is available on the Weyers Cave campus for students logged on to BRCC campus computers or the wireless network. You’ll need to send your document by Email or upload it to the BRCC Print Center then go to one of the print release stations located in the Houff Library, The CAVE (A110), and F106 to print your document.
- Open BRCC Print Center from in any browser (must be on campus to access).
- Log on using your MY BRCC username and password.
- Click the upload button and upload your document to the Web server (supports MS Office, text, and some image formats)
- Go to the print station to print your document.
- Attach a document to an email and send it to email@example.com.
- Register (first time only):
- you’ll receive an Email response with a link to complete registration.
- Click the link in the Email
- Log in with your MY BRCC username and password when prompted.
- Go to the print station to print your document