Skip to Content

Mary Baldwin University

Transfer Advising

MBU Transfer Admissions

MBU-BRCC Course Equivalency Chart

BRCC/MBU Curriculum Sheets by Majors

PDFs require Acrobat Reader

MBU Catalog States:

The Associate of Arts (A.A.) or Associate of Science (A.S.) or Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (A.A.S. in Nursing) or Associate Degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) or Associate of Applied Science in Human Services (A.A.S. in Human Services) degree is accepted in fulfillment of all general education requirements listed above, except for the Research (R) and Major (M) requirements.   Students are required to provide official transcripts indicating the degree conferral of one of the five approved associates degrees in order to be exempt from the Mary Baldwin University General Education Requirements (except for the Research (R) or Major (M) requirements). 

For the BRCC degrees listed below, General Education waived at MBU, with exception of the Research (R) or Major (M) requirements, which are met when students take a Research (R) course as part of their MBU Major requirements.

College Transfer Degrees (MBU Gen Eds waived as described above):

  • AA&S/AA&S Business/AA&S Psychology
  • AS-Science/ AS-Computer Science/AS-Engineering

Applied Science Degrees (MBU Gen Eds waived as described above):

  • Nursing
  • Human Services

Get in Touch

Please complete the form, we are here to help.

(540) 234-9261
Box 80, One College Lane
Weyers Cave, Virginia 24486

Back to top