For students who have completed all necessary paperwork and whose approved financial aid exceeds tuition, fee, and bookstore charges, we generally expect refunds to be issued approximately mid to late October for the fall semester, mid to late March for the spring semester, and late June for the summer semester. However, due to the complexity of the process of verifying enrollment and disbursing federal and state funds, BRCC staff cannot give you a guaranteed exact date for your refund.
- Changes in enrollment or additional bookstore or other college charges may affect the timing or amount of your refund. Additionally, students enrolled in late-starting classes may receive a later refund.
- Students with single-semester loans will have their loans disbursed in 2 disbursements; the first disbursement will be included when the disbursement process begins, and the second disbursement will be made shortly after the semester midpoint.
- Financial aid is initially awarded based on full-time enrollment. To determine the amount you are eligible to receive based on your actual enrollment:
- Log in to your MYBRCC account and access the Student Information System (SIS) Student Center.
- Click the “My Student Information” tile to view the Student Center.
- Under “Finances”, click the Account Inquiry link. From here you are able to prorate your aid based on your actual enrollment and view your outstanding charges (e.g., tuition and fees).