Dependents of Veterans

Assistance Programs

New Veteran Dependent Students

PDFs requires Adobe Acrobat Reader

  1. Meet with the Veterans Advisor to discuss benefits and program options.
  2. Apply for assistance as discussed with advisor.
  3. After you’ve registered for classes, send the following documents to the Veterans Services team by Email or bring to the Information Desk in Houff Student Center.

Returning Veteran Dependent Students

  1. Register for classes.
  2. Submit a Certification Request/Change Form - PDF for your new classes by Email or bring to the Information Desk.