Official Transcripts

A college transcript is a student’s permanent academic record. It contains confidential information and cannot be released by the College to anyone other than the student without the student's authorization. Current students and alumni can request to have their official transcripts sent to a specified address through one of the following methods.

Parchment Transcript Service

(Electronic transcript - normally received within 2-3 business days.  Fee begins at $3.00 per transcript, may increase depending on the choice of delivery. )

Register on the Parchment website

Instructions for requesting a transcript through Parchment Transcript Service - PDF (requires Acrobat Reader)

Student Information System

(Paper transcript sent via U.S. Postal Service in 2-3 weeks.)

Log on to MYBRCC and go to the Student Center in SIS. Click on My Academics > Request Official Transcript.

Unofficial Transcripts

You can view your unofficial transcripts at any time in the Student Information System (SIS).


Academic records are kept in the Admissions & Records office for three years after a student's last term of enrollment. Students wishing to re-enroll after three or more years must re-apply to the College.