Additional Admissions Requirements
After submitting the admission application, please complete the following if you’re planning to take a certificate or degree program at BRCC.
1. Send Official College Transcripts
If you attended another college or university before enrolling at BRCC, please contact that institution to have official transcripts sent to Student Records. College transcripts from other Virginia community colleges are not required.
2. Please fill out the correct Advising Intake Form below based on when you would like to start at BRCC.
A member of our advising team will be in contact with you via email regarding course recommendations.
Fall 2023 – New Student Onboarding Form (August Start)
Spring 2024 -New Student Onboarding Form (December 2023 or January 2024 Start)
Please email the Admissions and Outreach office at email@example.com and someone will contact you soon.
3. Follow-Up with Financial Aid and/or Pay Tuition
- Check your “To Do List” in SIS by logging into your MyBRCC and clicking “SIS”. Then, click “Student Center” to see important messages from Financial Aid. See how to check the status of a Financial Aid award.
- Tuition is due prior to the start of the semester. See payment options and tuition payment deadlines.
Additional qualifications may be required in specific programs, such as: