Student ID Cards
All BRCC currently enrolled credit students are encouraged to get a Student Photo ID Card.
Use your ID Card for
- Riding the shuttle
- Access to the Recreation Center
- Library checkouts
- Cash for purchases (BlueCard program)
Getting a Card
Bring the following to the Student ID Card office:
- Completed ID Card & Parking Permit Application - PDF (requires Acrobat Reader)
- EMPLID (student number)
- valid government issued photo ID or driver’s license
ID Card staff will take a passport quality photo for your card or you can submit a JPG and your EMPLID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Head and face shots only
- Normal facial expressions
- NO dark or tinted glasses
- NO hats, scarves, bandanas, or excessive makeup (Except for religious or cultural preference)
No appointment necessary unless outside of normal business hours.