Learning Can Be Fun (LCBF)
Summer Youth Program 2016
(rising grades K-12)
The 2016 program will run June 20 -July 29 (no classes July 4-8).
LCBF classes are listed in our online registration system. Tip: Sort by start date if you are looking for classes for a particular week.
Online Magazine Viewer
PDFs require Acrobat Reader
Before You Register
- Child’s name
- Child’s mailing address
- Child’s date of birth
- Child’s Social Security number (optional)
- Child’s tee shirt size (Child S M L; Adult S M L XL)
- Parent/guardian name, address, phones
- Emergency contact(s) name and phone
- People authorized to pick up your child (name, phone)
- Health information (allergies, medical conditions, medical devices, etc.)
- Use Create New Profile to set up an account using YOUR CHILD’S information. You'll need to set up separate profiles/accounts if you have more than one child.
- Click ADD TO CART to select classes (make sure you're logged in under your child's account).
- Click CHECKOUT to complete registration.
- Read/accept the program authorization form, student code of conduct, and network user agreement when prompted.
You will get Email registration confirmations and reminders.
You may find your answer in our FAQs. If not, please call.