The Nelnet monthly payment plan allows you to pay in smaller installments. There is a $30 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester, depending on number of payments.
You can set up payments from your checking and savings accounts or Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover credit card. There is a 2.8% service fee for each credit card transaction.
You must register for classes before you can enroll in the plan.
- Payment Schedule
- Cancellation Policy
- How to Enroll
- Making Payments
- Add/Drop Classes
- Terminating Your Contract
- Terms and Conditions
Fall 2023 Payment Plans are no longer available
Spring 2024 Payment Plan
|Available Dates||Required Down Payment||Number of Additional Payments||Payments Automatically withdrawn on the 16th of each month in:||Enrollment Fee|
|October 16, 2023 – November 7, 2023||20%||4||November, December, January, February||$30|
|November 8, 2023 – December 7, 2023||40%||3||December, January, February||$30|
|December 8, 2023 – January 4, 2024||50%||2||January, February||$30|
|January 5, 2023 – February 7, 2024||60%||1||February||$30|
- Tuition Payment Plans will be terminated after two unsuccessful payment attempts
- Students cannot re-instate their account or sign up for a second payment plan again within the same term
- Log in to MyBRCC
- SIS Student Information System > My student Information
- Under Finances choose “Apply for Payment Plan”
- This will open the Nelnet Campus Commerce page, log in using your MyBRCC credentials if prompted
- Click “Apply for Payment Plan”
- Down payments are withdrawn from your account within 24 hours of submitting your agreement.
- Payments are deducted on the 16th of the specified month(s) in the payment schedule.
- You will receive an email confirmation from Nelnet when payments are withdrawn from your accounts.
If you add or drop classes, or have financial aid adjustments, your payment plan payments will be automatically adjusted across all remaining payments.
Payment plan refunds will be processed using the refund preference set up in Nelnet. Additional information on refunds can be found here.
You can terminate your contract online through your Nelnet account or by calling Nelnet customer service at 800-609-8056..
You must accept the following terms and conditions to qualify for the Tuition Payment Plan:
- I understand that I must enroll in the Nelnet Tuition Payment Plan prior to payment deadlines established by Blue Ridge Community College each semester.
- I understand that changes to my enrollment will automatically adjust my payment plan contract amount, and I will be responsible for all charges to my Nelnet payment plan.
- I understand that after the last day to increase payment plan contract amounts, I am responsible for paying the college directly for any additional classes or those classes will be dropped.
- I understand that notification of any changes to my agreement made by Nelnet or the college will be sent to the responsible party email address only.
- I understand that if my down payment or enrollment fee fail to process for any reason, my agreement will automatically be terminated by Nelnet and they will notify me by email using the responsible party email address.
- I understand Nelnet will also notify the college and any unpaid classes will be dropped.
- I understand that my agreement is with Nelnet, and that my payment plan contract may be cancelled by Nelnet at any time if I am not current on all payments due.
- I understand if my contract with Nelnet is terminated for any reason, I must pay my tuition and fees to Blue Ridge Community College by the established payment deadline or my enrollment will be cancelled.
- I understand that my failure to pay fees owed to Nelnet, or otherwise defaulting on my agreement with Nelnet, will result in a hold being placed on my student account which will deny future services.