Virginia Department of Veterans Services
The Virginia Department of Veterans Services advocates for Virginia veterans and connects them to earned benefits and services they have earned. Information on current federal, state and local veterans’ programs, entitlements and referral services is available in Virginia through a network of 34 benefit service offices. All services are provided free of charge.
PDFs requires Adobe Acrobat Reader
Links to non-government websites are provided for educational purposes and do not imply an endorsement of the views, information, or products provided or held by such Websites.
- Military Transcripts
- Residency requirements for military members, spouses, and dependents
- Make the Connection
- Mental Health Resources
- Community Resources
- Community College of the Air Force Transcripts
|Department of Veterans Services – Staunton Office||540-332-8900|
|VA Customer Service Line||1-888-442-4551|
|Harrisonburg Outpatient Clinic||540-282-6035|
|Veterans Crisis Line||1-800-273-8255|
|Augusta Health Outpatient||540-332-5935|
|Augusta Health Behavioral Health||540-213-2525|
Credits2Careers is a new Virginia Community College resource for veterans to:
- Explore careers based on your military experience or personal goals.
- Estimate the prior learning credits you may be eligible for based on your MOC or military transcript.
- Receive real time employment information and build a civilian resume.