Skip to Content

Active Duty

Federal Tuition Assistance

If you are active duty, reserve or National Guard, you may qualify for federal tuition assistance. How to apply:

Virginia Tuition Assistance

Virginia National Guard

What if I’m deployed?

We’ll work with you if you should be deployed during a semester.

See: BRCC Policy on Refunds, Credits, and Reinstatement as a Result of Military Service

New Active Duty Students

PDFs requires Adobe Acrobat Reader

  1. Meet with the Veterans Advisor to discuss benefit and program options.
  2. Apply for tuition assistance for your branch of service or use your veteran’s benefits if you have them. If using veteran’s benefits, follow the veterans process.
  3. Go to Credits2Careers to see if any of your military experience and training will count as credits towards your BRCC program. We’ll need an official military transcript to award those credits so order as soon as possible
  4. After you’ve registered for classes, notify the Military Tuition Assistance contact in the cashier’s office. The college will bill your branch directly.

Returning Active Duty Students

  1. Register for classes
  2. Notify the Military Tuition Assistance contact in the cashier’s office.

Get in Touch

Please complete the form, we are here to help.

(540) 234-9261
Box 80, One College Lane
Weyers Cave, Virginia 24486

Back to top