Administration of Justice
In just two semesters, the Administration of Justice program will prepare you for entry level employment and/or further education in criminal justice fields.
The program’s curriculum introduces students to the criminal justice system and includes law enforcement, corrections, and the courts. Certificate programs are shorter term programs that can be applied to the A.A.S. degree/broaden your employment opportunities. Choose the program that matches your career goals.
- Administration of Justice Associate of Applied Science Degree (A.A.S.)
- Administration of Justice: Law Enforcement Specialization Associate of Applied Science Degree (A.A.S.)
- Administration of Justice: Corrections Specialization Associate of Applied Science Degree (A.A.S.)
- Applications in Corrections Career Studies Certificate
- Applications in Law Enforcement Career Studies Certificate
- High Tech Crime Investigation Career Studies Certificate
Getting a Bachelor's Degree
If you want to continue your studies, BRCC has transfer agreements with Old Dominion University and Bluefield College.
We work closely with local agencies; representatives serve on our curriculum advisory committee.