Save the form to your computer before completing it!
Download and Save the PDF Form
- Download the form (Windows users can right-click on form link and select “Save link as” or similar menu option).
- Follow prompts to choose location to save file or check your default downloads folder if form automatically downloaded.
Use Adobe Reader to Fill Out Form
Adobe Reader is the ONLY program that properly works with fillable PDF forms and allows your entries to be read on a Windows PC. Download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader if needed.
- Use the Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the empty PDF form saved/downloaded to your computer
- Fill out the form.
- From the Reader menu, go to File > Save to save completed form.
Your browser may be set to open PDFs in other viewers or programs. Do not fill out the form in browser viewers like Chrome PDF viewer or Preview (Mac users).
- Check your browser settings to ensure Acrobat Reader is the default program to view PDFs
- Follow Adobe’s instructions to disable in-browser viewing of Acrobat PDF Reader
Students can contact the BRCC Technology Help Desk for help with PDFs.