Business Management program graduates gain a balanced understanding of business and financial operations as well as a working knowledge of management/supervisory roles.
Possible occupations for graduates (depending on program/skills): assistant manager, management trainee, manager of a small business, supervisor, sales representative, administrative or executive assistant, office manager, information services specialist, and other related business/office administrative positions.
Students may begin with a career studies certificate and continue studies to earn an A.A.S. (Associate of Applied Science Degree) degree.
- Management Associate of Applied Science Degree (A.A.S.)
- Management: Administrative Assistant and Business Specialist Specialization Associate of Applied Science Degree (A.A.S.)
- Administrative Assistant Career Studies Certificate
- Basic Office Skills Career Studies Certificate
- Fundamentals of Business Career Studies Certificate
- Leadership and Supervision Career Studies Certificate