Full-time Teaching Faculty
Part-time Adjunct Faculty
BRCC is accepting applications for adjunct positions. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview when a vacancy is available.
- Administration of Justice
- Arts (Art, Music, Photography, Theater)
- Aviation (Maintenance, Pilot)
- Business (Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing)
- English as a Second Language
- Health and Wellness (Health, Medical Billing and Coding, Physical Education)
- Political Science
- Humanities (American Sign Language, French, Philosophy, Religion, Spanish)
- Information Systems Technology and Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Physical Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Geology, Physics)
- Social Sciences (Human Services, Psychology, Sociology)
- Student Development
- Veterinary Technology
- Certified Nursing Aide Program
Continuing Education Instructors
- Medical Assisting Instructor
- Nurse Aide Instructor
- Motorcycle Training Instructor
- Non-credit Adjunct Instructor (General)
Blue Ridge Community College only accepts applications through DHRM’s Recruitment Management System (RMS). Paper applications are not accepted.
You will need to create an application profile in RMS at Virginia Jobs.
Log in to Virginia Jobs to search for jobs, edit an existing application profile, apply for new jobs without re-entering application information, and/or review the status of positions for which you have previously applied.