DHRM has completed its upgrade of the Virginia Jobs application system. You should now be able to apply for jobs at BRCC by clicking on this link, https://virginiajobs.peopleadmin.com. If you have any questions or difficulty accessing, please contact Tim Nicely at 540-453-2371.
Current employee recruitment:
- Vice President of Finance and Administration
- CDL Program Instructor
- CNC/Machining Adjunct
- Community College Career Coach Positions
- Education Support Specialist II
- Enrollment Services Assistant
- Group Fitness Instructor
- Help Desk Analyst
- Instructor/Assistant Professor of Biology
- Instructor/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor of Veterinary Technology
- Instructor/Assistant Professor of Paperboard Packaging Technology
- Instructor/Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Recreation & Fitness Center Student Workers
Part-time Teaching Opportunities
BRCC is recruiting for adjunct faculty in the following area(s):
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Aviation Maintenance Technology
- General Biology
- Health Information Management
- Political Science
Specific adjunct opportunities and vacancies may be listed under “Job Openings” above and posted online at Virginia Jobs. In order to be considered for these posted positions, you must follow the directions listed in the specific job announcement. In order to place your materials and credentials on file so that you may be considered for future opportunities, you may do the following:
- Complete the paper Application for Employment form (select an application file format to download)
- Attach a resume, cover letter, and official copies of ALL college transcripts (must include undergraduate and graduate).
- Mail all materials marked attn: HR Director
We review materials on an ongoing basis as needs arise, on a semester-by-semester basis. There is no need to re-submit application materials unless essential information changes, such as contact information, work history, and/or academic credentials.
Blue Ridge Community College only accepts applications for full-time positions through DHRM’s Recruitment Management System (RMS). Paper applications are not accepted for full-time positions.
You will need to create an application profile in RMS at Virginia Jobs.
Log in to Virginia Jobs to search for jobs, edit an existing application profile, apply for new jobs without re-entering application information, and/or review the status of positions for which you have previously applied.
This paper application is only to be used for BRCC wage and adjunct positions which are designated as not being recruited through the RMS (opens new window).