Current employee recruitment:
- CDL Program Instructor
- CNC/Machining Adjunct
- Group Fitness Instructor
- Human Resources Analyst I
- Nursing Care Partner Instructor
- Nursing Instructor/Assistant Professor
- Print and Digital Resource Coordinator
Part-Time Teaching Opportunities - Spring 2015
BRCC is recruiting for adjunct faculty in the following area(s):
- Health Information Management
- Information Systems Technology
- Political Science
Specific adjunct opportunities and vacancies may be listed under “Job Openings” above and posted online at Virginia Jobs. In order to be considered for these posted positions, you must follow the directions listed in the specific job announcement. In order to place your materials and credentials on file so that you may be considered for future opportunities, you may do the following:
- Complete the paper Application for Employment form (select an application file format to download)
- Attach a resume, cover letter, and official copies of ALL college transcripts (must include undergraduate and graduate).
- Mail all materials marked attn: HR Director
We review materials on an ongoing basis as needs arise, on a semester-by-semester basis. There is no need to re-submit application materials unless essential information changes, such as contact information, work history, and/or academic credentials.
Blue Ridge Community College only accepts applications for full-time positions through DHRM’s Recruitment Management System (RMS). Paper applications are not accepted for full-time positions.
Log in to Virginia Jobs to search for jobs, edit an existing application profile, apply for new jobs without re-entering application information, and/or review the status of positions for which you have previously applied.
This paper application is only to be used for BRCC wage and adjunct positions which are designated as not being recruited through the RMS (opens new window).