Tuition Discounts for Virginia Residents!
The Commonwealth of Virginia is offsetting the tuition – by 66% - of certain high-demand credential programs at BRCC through the Workforce Credential Grant (WCG). Students pay 1/3 of the tuition when they register, and the remainder is paid by the State when the student finishes the course and obtains the credential. In addition to the WCG discount, need-based financial assistance is available for those who qualify.
Credential Programs Eligible for the WCG
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant: (prerequisite for RMA)
- Certified Professional Coder
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Office Assistant (prerequisite for RMA)
- Nurse Aide
- Pharmacy Tech National
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Registered Medical Assistant: (prerequisite MOA and CCMA)
- Commercial Driver's License Class A
- Commercial Driver’s License Class A (customized)
- Commercial Driver’s License Class B
- Introduction to Machine Tool Practices I
- Introduction to Machine Tool Practices II
- Machine Tool Practices-Milling
- Fundamentals of Fabrication
Check Continuing Ed's Registration System to see the currently scheduled classes in these programs.