Student Outreach and Resource Center (SOAR)
Temporary Financial Assistance
The SOAR Center provides temporary emergency financial assistance for BRCC students with identified need.
- 16 credits within a two-semester period in a curriculum
- Earned at least a 2.0 GPA
- Clearly defined emergency or unexpected situation
Application for Assistance
Qualified applicants should submit the following documents to the SOAR office:
- Completed Temporary Emergency Financial Assistance Application Form - PDF (requires Acrobat Reader)
- Current BRCC transcript (unofficial)
- Copy of Financial Aid award
- Copies of any bills for which you are requesting assistance
Requests for assistance will be evaluated and approved by the Review Committee on a case-by-case basis. All decisions are final.
Applicants will be notified of the committee's decision by phone or Email.