Welcome New Students!
Online Student Orientation
New students should complete the online student orientation as soon as possible, but before the first day of class. Allow 50-55 minutes to complete (18 videos/58 questions). Assessment questions are not graded, but you should answer and submit all required questions.
You can also find the videos on the New Student Orientation playlist on our YouTube channel.
New Student Welcome Day
Friday, August 11, 2017
Stop by between 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (you don't have to attend all day).
Reserve your spot!
What You Can Do
- Take a Campus Tour
- Attend a Blackboard or MyMath Lab Training Session
- Meet with Student Clubs and Organizations
- Purchase books at Campus Bookstore
- Get Student ID Card & parking decal
What To Bring
- Your EMPLID (Student #)
- Your printed schedule of classes from the Student Information System (SIS)
- License plate number/make/model/year of car you will be driving to BRCC (for parking sticker)
- Photo ID or driver’s license