If you lose your ID card, report it immediately to the ID Card office and get a replacement card.  If it is a BlueCard with a deposit, log in to the BlueCard Portal and click on the Card Services link at the top to deactivate your card.  Your account will be placed on hold until a replacement card is issued.

Lost ID Cards should be submitted to the Lost and Found at the Information Desk in Houff Student Center or to the ID Card office.  Lost cards will be sent to the ID Card Office and held until claimed or until the end of the semester.

The college is not responsible for any unauthorized transactions made on BlueCards.  (See BlueCard Procedures)