Plecker Center Facilities & Usage
Use of the Center should support instructional and community service-based activities that help make higher education more accessible and/or support business and industry partnerships for economic development.
FacilitiesWith easy access off Interstate 81, our facilities can hold up to 300 people with break-out space as needed.
The multi-purpose room can be set up for large groups of 200-300 or separated into three smaller rooms with separate presentation stations.
Board and conference room hold up to 20.
Computer Training Lab
- Meeting and banquet facilities for groups from 15 - 300
- Breakout space
- Board Room and Conference Room
- Computer training labs
- Audio-visual presentation equipment
- High-speed Internet access
- WIFI guest access
- Business support with telephones, wireless network, fax and copy machines
- Video conferencing capability
We can provide information on local catering companies. A conference room is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, and setup facilities.