Registration for Spring 2017 semester classes is underway. Current students encouraged to schedule advising appointments to help select courses.
Who Can Register
You can register for classes if you've applied for admission and completed the admissions process. Returning students may register if you've taken BRCC classes within the past three years.
When to Register
Registration dates for each semester are published on the academic calendar. Classes are available for viewing in the Student Information System (SIS) a week or two before of the first day of registration.
Group Advising & Registration Sessions (GARS)
Group Advising & Registration Sessions are for recent high school graduates being admitted to BRCC for the first time in the fall semester. Sessions are held at BRCC and in local high schools for current high school seniors.
How to Register
You can register for classes online through the Student Information System (SIS).
- Log in to MYBRCC to access SIS and select the Enrollment option to add classes.
- Pay tuition. Registration is not complete until tuition is paid. If not paid by the tuition payment deadlines, you will be withdrawn from classes and will need to register again.
Get Help with Registration
Need help? Go the Enrollment Zone in the Houff Student Center. No appointment needed.
You need to come to Houff Student Center before you can register online if you are:
- registering for prerequisite English and math courses (unless you have seen an advisor prior to registering).
- financially obligated to BRCC;
- on academic suspension;
- planning to take more than 18 credit hours;