Request Data, Survey, and Research

Request data, research, or surveys.

BRCC Employees

Follow the instructions on the IR&E department site on the Intranet to submit research requests.

BRCC Students/General Public

Requests for research from students or the public must be approved by BRCC's Research Review Committee (RRC).  Please read the committee's mission and guidelines and submit the request form to Susan Crosby.