Award: Career Studies Certificate
Prepares students to enter the information technology security field.
- See the catalog for complete program information/curriculum notes.
- All courses in this certificate may be may be applied to the Associate in Applied Science Degree in Information Systems Technology.
(Course Number, Course Title, Credits)
- SDV 101 Orientation to the IT Profession, 2 cr
- ITN 106 Microcomputer Operating Systems, 3 cr
- ITN 208 Protocols and Communications, 4 cr
- ITP 100 Software Design, 3 cr
CSC 200 Introduction to Computer Science, 3 cr
- ITN 260 Network Security Basics, 3 cr
- ITN 103 Administration of Networked Servers, 3 cr
- ITN 261 Network Attack, Comp Crime and Hack, 3 cr
- ITN 263 Internet/Intranet Firewalls and E-Commerce Security, 3 cr
Total credits required 24