Sometimes college gets hard. When it does, we are here to help with:
- homework or course assignments,
- using Blackboard and BRCC's email system,
- understanding your course material,
- improving your grades,
- or basic computer skills.
Tutoring is free to BRCC students.
Peer tutors are fellow BRCC students who have taken the classes they tutor. Tutors can help you with all developmental math and most other math classes, developmental and college level English, chemistry, biology, and other subjects.
Online Tutoring (Smarthinking)
Students are limited to 1 hour of Smarthinking use each semester.
Available for math, accounting, chemistry, physics, anatomy and physiology, economics, and other classes. Tutoring in some subjects is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Writing Center – (only available to students in online English classes) Submit your papers for review. Feedback is typically provided within 24 hours.
- Drop In Tutoring – Live chat
- Scheduled Tutoring – Sessions by appointment
- Offline Questions – Responses are typically provided within 24 hours.