Make an Appointment
Student Services Scheduler
To make an appointment with counselors, registrar, disability services coordinator, transfer advisors, and the veterans and international student representative:
Peer Tutoring Appointment Scheduler
To make an appointment for a peer tutor session in The CAVE:
First Time Users
You will need to register on the system by clicking the link above the scheduler log in box. Complete the registration form and log in.
Log in to the Scheduler using your VCCS email address and the password you created in the scheduler. Click on an available time slot (white spaces) and fill in the appointment request form. Click “save.”
Please contact Admissions & Records at 540-453-2287 to schedule an appointment with one of our Student Services staff members.
- If you are not able to keep your appointment time, cancel your appointment through the scheduler. Please be respectful of our staff members’ time.
- If you are a “no show” for scheduled appointments more than three times, your account will be disabled. You need to meet with the Dean of Student Services to restore your access.
- Students may not schedule same day appointments. Plan ahead!
- New students: 1 hour block
- Returning students: a 30 minute block
You will receive email notifications when appointments are created, edited or canceled.
Walk-ins are still welcome on a first-come, first-served basis for questions and issues that can be handled quickly. We encourage you to schedule appointments whenever possible to avoid waiting in line.