Services for Employers
Career Services posts job openings for employers at no charge.
- Send a job description, company information, and application guidelines to email@example.com.
- After review, we will add your posting to a campus job bulletin board and an online board for 30 days. We may also forward job postings to faculty members to distribute to students in career and technical programs.
Postings are provided for information only and without obligation to employers or job seekers. We reserve the right to decline posting requests.
Employers and all military branches are welcome to visit BRCC to recruit candidates. Contact us for more information.
Students may work with employers to gain work-based learning through faculty-approved internships. Internship openings are welcome in the following programs:
Information Systems Technology
Contact Dorothy Connelly firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer and Electronics Technology
Contact Jim Eiland email@example.com
Contact Lloyd Meadows firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact the office of career services to learn more about internships.
Labor Market Information
America's Career InfoNet (ACINet) helps people make better, more informed career decisions. ACINet is ideal for job seekers, employers, human resource specialists and workforce development specialists.
- Learn about typical wages and employment trends across occupations and industries.
- Check education, knowledge, skills and abilities against requirements for most occupations.
- Search for employer contact information nationwide, cost of living data, and call up state profiles with labor market conditions.
- Find more than 4,000 external links to the most extensive set of career resources available on the Internet.