Transfer Agreements by BRCC Program
Articulation Agreements by School
Articulation agreements describe how specific courses within a degree will transfer into a four-year school.
You will be guaranteed general admission* to schools with GAAs if your meet the school’s criteria for:
- minimum GPA (grade point average)
- prerequisite course requirements
- submitting all materials specified in the GAA by the stated deadlines.
*unless stated, GAAs do not guarantee admission to a specific program, major, minor, or concentration.
Guaranteed Admissions/Transfer Agreements by School
Agreements for specific programs are listed in: Transfer Agreements by BRCC Degree
PDFs require Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Bridgewater College - PDF
- Eastern Mennonite University - PDF
- James Madison University
- Longwood University - PDF
- Mary Baldwin University - PDF
- Old Dominion University - PDF
- Shenandoah University - PDF
- UVA School of Engineering and Applied Science - PDF
- University of Mary Washington - PDF
- Virginia Tech College of Agriculture and Life Sciences - PDF
- Virginia Tech College of Engineering - PDF