Tracking code for Google Analytics only.

Academic Advising

Enroll in a Program

If you plan to work towards a BRCC degree, diploma, or certificate, you'll need to complete a Program/Plan Change Form - PDF (requires Acrobat Reader) to officially enroll in a program of study.

After you've been accepted into a program, you can get help choosing courses from an academic advisor or faculty member.

Changing Programs

Make an appointment with an advisor who will discuss your decision and most likely will need to approve the change. You will also need to go to the Advising Center to fill out a a Program/Plan Change Form - PDF (requires Acrobat Reader).