Courses can be used to transfer into a baccalaureate degree program or used for the associate degree program.
Please refer to the catalog for complete program information and curriculum notes.
(Course Number, Course Title, Credits)
- ENG 111 College Composition I, 3 cr
- ENG 112 College Composition II, 3 cr
- HIS History, 3 cr
- MTH Mathematics, 3 cr
- SDV Student Development, 1 cr
- Social and Behavioral Science Elective, 6 cr
- Literature/Humanities/Fine Art, 3 cr
- Literature, 3 cr
- Science with Laboratory, 8 cr
Total credits required: 33