Career Studies Certificate
Possible occupations for graduates: entry-level technical positions in manufacturing that focus on electrical applications.
Please refer to the catalog for complete program information and curriculum notes.
(Course Number, Course Title, Credits)
- ETR 112 Math Applications for ELE/ETR Analysis, 2 cr
- ELE 113 Electricity I, 3 cr
- ELE 123 Electrical Applications I, 2 cr
- ELE 114 Electricity II, 3 cr
- ELE 124 Electrical Applications II, 2 cr
- SAF 127 Industrial Safety, 2 cr
Total credits required: 14