- BRCC Plagiarism video
- Plagiarism: What It is and How to Recognize and Avoid It - Writing Tutorial Services at Indiana University-Bloomington has put together this often cited document that discusses what constitutes plagiarism. Strategies students can take to avoid academic dishonesty are also provided.
- What is Plagiarism?- a short quiz to help you decide if you are plagiarizing.
- How to Recognize Plagiarism: Indiana University - (Indiana University at Bloomington) An overview, cases, examples and even a test are provided.
- University of Maryland University College's online video on plagiarism
- Plagiarism - well-reviewed site from the University of Illinois. Its hundreds of links are divided into sections - articles, case studies, detection tools, term paper sites, etc.
- Cheating 101: (Kimbel Library, Coastal Carolina University) Paper Mills and You, a Teaching Effectiveness Seminar thoroughly covers the topic.
- Plagiarism (Tidewater Community College) handout for students on how to avoid plagiarism.
- Avoiding Plagiarism: Hamilton College - Sharon Williams, Director of the Writing Center at Hamilton College (Clinton, NY), believes that some students have no idea that what they are doing constitutes plagiarism. She has designed this site to provide general advice on how to avoid plagiarism.
- Plagiarism: What It is and How to Avoid It - This tutorial was created by the Montgomery College Library (Maryland), and it is designed to help students avoid plagiarism in their writing courses.
- Plagiarized.com - "The Instructors Guide to Internet Plagiarism.”
- Plagiarism - by Sharon Stoerger, a librarian. Only a librarian would make a site with 43 pages of plagiarism resources. The complete book on plagiarism.
- Plagiarism Resource Site- distributes free software to detect plagiarism and provides links to other resources. (University of Virginia)
- Turnitin - Plagiarism checking tool