Tracking code for Google Analytics only.

Financial Aid

Federal Work-Study (FWS)

How to Apply

To be considered for the Federal Work-Study Program you must:

  1. Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the applicable academic year. You may do this online at
  2. Complete the Work-Study Student Employment Application and submit your completed application to the Financial Aid Office.

The Financial Aid Office will notify you about your eligibility for the Federal Work-Study (FWS) Program. If you are offered a FWS award, we will tell you how to search for available work-study positions.