Charging Textbooks to Financial Aid
Students wishing to charge their textbooks and supplies to their financial aid account may do so according to the following schedule.
Students must present a valid picture ID and their BRCC Student ID Number in order to charge textbooks and supplies to their account.
If you overcharge your account, you are responsible for repayment. Overcharges usually occur due to changes in enrollment level. Students must pay obligations to the college promptly to avoid loss of services.
Spring 2016 Schedule
- First day to charge books : January 4
- Last day to charge books: January 29
Summer 2016 Schedule
- First day to charge books : May 16
- Last day to charge books: June 2
Fall 2016 Schedule
- First day to charge books : August 8
- Last day to charge books: September 9