Endowment funds are invested in perpetuity to benefit the purpose that you designate. Each year, a portion of the earnings from the endowed fund are used to support the fund's purpose.
You may make a gift to benefit any of the open established endowments below. In addition, for a gift of $25,000, you may establish an endowment to benefit a College program of your own choosing.
BRCC Endowed Funds
- Arboretum Endowment
- BRCC Exceptional Teaching Endowment
- BRCC Greatest Needs Unrestricted Endowment
- BRCC Student Success Endowment
- BRCC Workforce Services Endowment
- Dr. Darrell W. Hurst Endowment for Cultural Enrichment
- General Endowed Scholarship
- Houff Library Endowment
- Learning Can Be Fun Endowment
- Professional Development Endowment
- Technology Endowment
- Veterinary Technology Endowment