- CompTIA A+ Certification Prep
- Electrical Groundsman
- Online Certificate Programs
Virginia’s Career Readiness Certificate (CRC)
Virginia's Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) is an assessment-based credential that gives employers a uniform measure of a job applicant's workplace skills. Individuals who earn the CRC gain a recognized, portable, and transferable credential that documents their essential workplace skills and affirms to employers they can be successful and grow in many jobs.
Three levels of CRCs (bronze, silver, gold) are based on test performance in Applied Mathematics, Locating Information, and Reading for Information.
- Earn College Credit: You can earn college credit toward selected programs of study at BRCC by attaining a CRC Silver level or higher.
- Prepare for the Assessments: Free online training (KeyTrain) is available to help you prepare for the tests.
- Sign up: Call 540-453-2215 for free online preparation, or to arrange for CRC testing ($45 fee).
To learn more, visit the Virginia Career Readiness Certificate Website.