Pottery Creations with Style
Tried and True - see why beginning and intermediate students keep coming back for more of this popular wheel-throwing class!
- Learn basics of trimming, surface decoration, glazing, kiln firing/loading/operation.
- $185 course fee covers tools, supplies, 25 lbs of clay; bring your own towel and mask.
Unless otherwise noted, each course meets eight Tuesdays in the BRCC Fine Arts Center (room V115). Choose the time that’s right for you. Register early – these classes fill quickly!
Instructor: Phill Ungar
14256; Summer only: Tuesdays & Thursdays, June 25 – July 25 (no class July 2 or 4); 4-6:15 pm
Hand Building Ceramics: Design and Build Complex Sculptural Forms
Think of clay as your canvas and get creative! The compelling and rewarding nature of clay is revealed through hand building.
- Explore slabbing, coiling, modeling, and surface decoration techniques.
- Develop designs and experiment with surface texture and color.
- All supplies included; bring an apron
56494; $198; Eight Thursdays, Sept 12 – Nov. 14 (no class Oct 10 or 17); 6 – 8:30 pm; BRCC Fine Arts Center V113
Instructor: Janly Jaggard