Wireless printing is available on the Weyers Cave campus for students logged on to the wireless network. You will need to download and install the free printer driver software on your personal wireless device before you can print.
Download and Install the Printer Driver
- Log on to the wireless network.
- Return to this page.
- Download the printer driver for your operating system (download link will not work unless you are logged on to the BRCC wireless network) and install the software on your laptop.
- Select the print command for the document you want to print.
- Select "BRCC Wireless Printer" from the printer name dropdown menu and click the print button.
Enter your MY BRCC username and password in the Print Job Details window.*
Retrieve Your Printed Documents
- Go to the wireless printing touch screen terminal located beside the printer in G202 or the library and enter your username and password.
- Select the print requests listed for your account and print.**
*You may enter any username and password of your choice in the print job details but will need to remember them to retrieve them from the printer. We recommend using your MY BRCC account information.
**Jobs will be held for 30 minutes. After that time they will be automatically deleted from the system and you will need to print again.