BRCC Consumer Information Portal Page
General Institutional Information
- College Navigator - Information reported annually to the Department of Education
- State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV) profile page for BRCC (http://research.schev.edu/iprofile.asp?UID=231536) - Students and prospective students may find the information resources of SCHEV of use in planning for college and careers. SCHEV has created an institutional profile for each Virginia public college and university, and for each independent college or university participating in the Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant Program.
- Privacy of Student Records − Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Student Diversity - PDF (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Price of Attendance
- Educational Programs & Facilities
- Transfer of Credit Policies
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement−Policies and Sanctions
- Disability Services and Facilities for Students
- Student Activities
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Textbook Information – Searchable by course section. ISBN numbers are provided.
- Voter Registration Information & Form - BRCC encourages all students to register to vote.
Student Financial Assistance
- Code of Conduct
- Financial Aid & Contact Information
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Student Loan Information - BRCC processes all Federal Loans using the Federal Direct Loan Program
Health and Safety
- Vaccination Policy – BRCC does not require vaccinations for students.
- Campus Security Policies
- Campus Crime Reports