Tracking code for Google Analytics only.


Transfer Students

Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended must be submitted if you are requesting transfer credit. Official transcripts must be sent directly to the college from the previous institution(s) in a sealed envelope. Please review the transfer policy as stated in the College Catalog.

Transcripts should be addressed to Office of Admissions and Records at the college's mailing address.